Family Law Bootcamp
Time & Location
About The Event
Family Law Bootcamp provides hands-on instruction in handling family law matters from beginning to end...
- Learn to draft Complaints/Petitions, Answers, Counterclaims and Final Orders;
- Learn to effectively communicate with family law clients, including intake of new clients, ongoing case assistance, closing file and handling post-case communications;
- Learn to properly manage a client's file, including hard file and e-file;
- Learn Court filing procedures, including filing and service of new actions;
- Learn best billing practices to increase your firms revenue and profitability;
and much, much more!!
Limited Space Available - Reserve Today
**Bootcamps are intentionally kept small to aid in an opening learning environment.**
Bootcamps are designed for attorneys and paralegals who want to efficiently learn how to assist clients with family law matters in Georgia. Law School and Paralegal School only teach so much. Bootcamp provides the additional hands-on instruction and explanation of Georgia law to ensure you that are effective and profitable from your first day in a law firm. Bootcamps are intentionally kept small to enhance rapid learning.
Approved by The State Bar of Georgia for 6.8 hours of CLE Credit! If you want CLE Credit, then be sure to register for the Admission (with CLE Credit). We will take care of payment of the State Bar fees and processing the associated CLE paperwork for you.
Reviews from the past Bootcamps:
“The entire class was beneficial and helped to streamline the way I perform at work!”
“Great experience! I look forward to attending future events!”
“The most beneficial part of the Bootcamp was the presenter’s knowledge and experience!”
Additional reviews on our FaceBook Page:
In-firm trainings also available, including lunch-and-learns, half day trainings and full day trainings.
Contact Family Law Solutions today!
- Admission (without CLE Credit)$329$3290$0
- Admission (with CLE Credit)$399$3990$0