Time & Location
Jan 25, 2019, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Atlanta Legal Aid Society, 54 Ellis St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
About The Event
Family Law Bootcamp provides hands-on instruction in handling family law matters from beginning to end...
- Learn to draft Complaints/Petitions, Answers, Counterclaims and Final Orders;
- Learn to effectively communicate with family law clients, including intake of new clients, ongoing case assistance, closing file and handling post-case communications;
- Learn to properly manage a client's file, including hard file and e-file;
- Learn Court filing procedures, including filing and service of new actions;
- Learn best billing practices to increase your firms revenue and profitability;
and much, much more!!
Limited Space Available - Reserve Today
In-firm trainings also available, including lunch-and-learns, half day trainings and full day trainings.
Contact Family Law Solutions today!
Admission (without CLE Credit)
Admission includes coffee, snacks and lunch, as well as printed materials. If you need CLE Credit, please purchase Admission (with CLE Credit).
Admission (with CLE Credit)
Admission includes coffee, snacks and lunch, as well as printed materials. If you do not need CLE Credit, please purchase Admission (without CLE Credit).