Time & Location
May 01, 2020, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Atlanta Legal Aid Society, 54 Ellis St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
About The Event
Foundations Bootcamp explores the fundamental building blocks in handling family law matters from beginning to end, as well as overall best office practices...
- Learn to draft Complaints/Petitions, Answers, Counterclaims and Final Orders;
- Learn to effectively communicate with family law clients, including intake of new clients, ongoing case assistance, closing file and handling post-case communications;
- Learn to properly manage a client's file, including hard file and e-file;
- Learn Court filing procedures, including filing and service of new actions;
- Learn best billing practices to increase your firm's revenue and profitability;
and much, much more!!
Limited Space Available - Reserve Today
Bootcamp is approved for 7.0 Hours of CLE Credit through the State Bar of Georgia. If you want to receive CLE Credit, then please purchase a CLE Credit ticket, provide your bar number, and we will take care of the rest.
Personalized, in-firm trainings also available, including lunch-and-learns, half day trainings and full day trainings.
Contact Family Law Solutions today!
Admission (without CLE Credit)
Admission includes lunch and printed materials for each attendee. [NOTE: This ticket does not include CLE Credit. If you want CLE Credit, then please purchase the Admission (with CLE Credit).]
Admission (with CLE Credit)
Admission includes lunch and printed materials for each attendee. If you do not need CLE Credit, please purchase Admission (without CLE Credit).