Time & Location
Jan 11, 2019, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Atlanta Legal Aid Society, 54 Ellis St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
About The Event
Trial Prep Bootcamp provides hands-on instruction in preparation for hearings, trial and mediation, including interviewing witnesses, managing associated deadlines, preparing exhibits and much more!
Trial Prep can be difficult with the myriad of deadlines, evidence to gather and proposed Orders to prepare.
Attend Trial Prep Bootcamp to ensure that you will efficiently prepare for your next trial, hearing or mediation, including:
- Managing deadlines associated with trial;
- Interviewing potential witnesses;
- Identifying evidence to support your client's position;
- Preparing exhibits for Court;
- Drafting proposed Pre-Trial Orders and Final Orders for the Court's consideration;
and much, much more!!
Limited Space Available - Reserve Today
In-firm trainings also available, including lunch-and-learns, half day trainings and full day trainings.
Contact Family Law Solutions today!
Admission includes coffee, snacks and lunch, as well as printed materials.