Time & Location
Apr 12, 2019, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Atlanta Legal Aid Society, 54 Ellis St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
About The Event
Trial Prep can be difficult with the myriad of deadlines, evidence to gather and proposed Orders to prepare.
Attend Trial Prep Bootcamp to ensure that you will efficiently prepare for your next trial, hearing or mediation, including:
- Drafting Settlement Agreements;
- Managing the various deadlines associated with mediation/hearing/trial;
- Interviewing potential witnesses;
- Identifying evidence to support your client's position;
- Preparing exhibits for Court;
- Drafting proposed Pre-Trial Orders and Final Orders for the Court's consideration;
and much, much more!!
Limited Space Available - Reserve Today
Bootcamp is approved for 7.0 Hours of CLE Credit through the State Bar of Georgia. If you want to receive CLE Credit, then please purchase a CLE Credit ticket, provide your bar number, and we will take care of the rest.
Personalized, in-firm trainings also available, including lunch-and-learns, half day trainings and full day trainings.
Contact Family Law Solutions today!
Admission (without CLE Credit)
Admission includes lunch and printed materials for each attendee. [NOTE: This ticket does not include CLE Credit. If you want CLE Credit, then please purchase the Admission (with CLE Credit).]
Admission (with CLE Credit)
Admission includes lunch and printed materials for each attendee. If you do not need CLE Credit, please purchase Admission (without CLE Credit).